Tuesday, June 2, 2015

More Picture Links

From Werner Sonntag:

I started off this 2015 season intending to take pictures of my son (Erich Sonntag) and some of his track friends, but ended up taking many pictures of many track participants (boys and girls). I have attached the links to my pictures files that I'd like to share.  Note that these pictures are not public and can only be viewed by those that have the attached links.  If you think its appropriate, I'd be fine with you forwarding this to the team participants and their families. You may also forward my-email address (wrsonntag@gmail.com) in the event anyone has issues with downloading pictures they would like to keep.

Don't hesitate to also share with the other track coaches and those that may be interested in these pictures for the BBHHS Year Book.

Thanks to both of you for all your work this season!  Go Bees !

Werner Sonntag 

April 8th 2015


April 11th 2015


April 15th 2015

April 22nd 2015

April 29th 2015

May 2nd 2015

May 6th 2015