Monday, May 25, 2015

Wrapping up the Season

Athletes...as we wrap up the season, I am asking you to do a few things:

1.  Results and Varsity letters.  Please look at this document and let me know if there are any corrections needed or if you think there is a mistake.  I would rather fix them now then after Awards Night.  Please make sure your name and grade is correct as that is how how awards/certificates will be printed.    
Select the correct sheet at the bottom of the page.
Sheet 1:  Best performances for each event
Sheet 2:  Each athlete and their best performances
Sheet 3:  Varsity and JV lists.  

2.  Turn in your uniform!!  I need these BEFORE Thursday.  I will be at the track on Tuesday from 2:45-4:15.  Wed we leave early for a meet..so you are running out of time!!  

3.  Attend Spring Sports Award Night this Thursday 7:00 PM @ BBHHS.