Friday, January 11, 2013

BAB Tailgate Party

Track parents, future track parents and track parents of alumni.....
 
 Bee Athletic Booster superbowl tailgate party  will be held on Saturday, February 2nd at 7:00 at St. Sava on Wallings Road in Broadview Heights.
 
I am selling tickets for the track team and I really hope we can get a good turn out.  As you may know, we have asked the Boosters to purchase a FAT Timing System so we can hold an invitational at our track. 
 
That being said, please let me know if you can go, and we can work out the details of getting the tickets to you.  BTW we have 30 tickets to sell....HELP!  I hope you can make it. 
 
 Thanks and keep me posted.  And, please pass this along, as I am sure I missed dozens of people.....
 
Ed
(440) 590-0648
 
***Also, the girls cross country & track team members have been asked to donate $3-5 towards the gift basket that we need to assemble and donate to this event.  Please turn in your money by Jan 18th.